Thursday, December 29, 2005

Cromarty




Finally it is finished! It took probably two months, however I was constantly sidetracked by other projects. I used Koigu Kersti and size 6 needles, and had to change the design quite a bit.
To begin with, Cromarty in its original form would have been somewhat "baggy" on me, more wide than long. I did not like that, and reduced a few aran panels. I also used crochet edgings for sleeves and hem.
Now it looks somewhat medieval, and I can't wait to wear it to work.

3 comments:

Musicknitter said...

Beautiful! You do such great work.

xmasberry said...

wow! really nice. You did a great job at reworking it to fit you.

Emelia said...

Now that is one incredible knitting masterpiece. Congratulations on such an achievement, magnifico!